October 18, 2009

Finally Fall!

After being pregnant through the sizzling South Carolina summer, enduring bedrest for the month of August, and then staying inside the house with a newborn during September and most of October; needless to say the Mason household has longed for the crisp fall weather temps! Well the weekend finally came and Trav and I decided to bundle little Lucy Mills up and go for a family walk. I didn't want her to catch cold in the 57 degree weather so I dressed her in as many warm clothes that I could find...do you think I went overboard? When I looked down at her sleeping peacefully in her carrier, this is what I saw...



...notice the red mittens even! Guess you can tell I am a first time mom?!

This one is a little better, well at least you can see her sweet face more.

No comments:

Post a Comment