December 29, 2009

Lucy Mills' 3 Month Pictures

I know I am a little behind in posting sweet girls' three month old pictures, but I had to keep them top secret as they made for wonderful Christmas presents - especially for the grandmothers! I hired a photographer to capture Lucy Mills' three month milestone. I know I am a little bias here, but I can't stop staring at the gorgeous girl in the pictures...even though the real thing is right in the next room! Enjoy!

Bright eyes...
Sweet cheeks...
lovin' those hands again!


I wanted to get some outdoor pics of the family in hopes of snapping a Christmas card shot.



all bundled up...
while we did manage to get some sweet smiles...
...I can't say the day was free from meltdowns...

we did capture some pictures to remember these moments of love the three of us share
after all, we do have the sweetest girl in the world!
I am so glad that we will have these pictures to remember this time in our lives while it's just the three of us. I will do another post soon to show our Christmas adventures...stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. OH my Lil, she is absolutely georgous!!!! I love all of these pictures :) you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious pictures! they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am officially in love with Lucy Mills!!! Love her already :) Hope to meet her soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete