The conversation continues...who does he look like?
I claim me, or at least my side of the family. His daddy disagrees. He's all Mason he says.
When we ask his sister, she ponders for a quick minute before answering he looks like McClain. Truth.
I can't figure out what to do with boys hair. Especially sweet brown baby curls. Do I cut the curls or continue to go with the wild man/frat boy look? Or as my daughter says the piggytails.
Suggestions welcome.
But what a little dream boat, right?











I vote don't cut...we shaped Liam's hair but are now letting it grow to see how it looks long!
ReplyDeleteHe is a doll! Love those curls! :) We have had Owen's hair cut a few times now and it grows back so fast! I was worried that he would lose the curl but he has kept it. Just never realized with boys, they need their hair cut often. And I think he looks like you;)
ReplyDelete