
October 28, 2009
"Pink is My Signature Color"
I was so excited to find out in May that the baby I was pregnant with was a precious little girl. Part of the fun in expecting a girl is all the pink accessories in decorating the nursery. I was not quite sure that I wanted to paint the room pink, but when I saw this bedding by Serena and Lilly I fell in love with it. A soft pink paint color soon covered the four nursery walls. My mom, Lucy Mills' Suggie, and I had so much fun getting the room together. We pulled out my old baby dolls, tea sets, and story books to line the white shelves. Travis' parents gave us the most comfortable glider chair to complete the room. I have spent many nights in that comfy chair, rocking Lucy Mills back to dreamland. I really love her sweet room. When I think about it I am reminded of my favorite movie Steel Magnolias when Julia Roberts' character is discussing her wedding colors. In her defensive yet proud, southern accent claims, I like pink...pink is my signature color. So is ours Lucy Mills, so is ours.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













LOVE the nursery!! Especially all of the adorable dresses just hanging there waiting to be worn. :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Great Job decorating! Can wait to meet Lucy Mills!
ReplyDelete