February 15, 2011

Two Months

Already? 



Baby boy, how are you already two months old? It seems like yesterday we were praying to just stay pregnant a little longer with you, and now you are here.  Healthy, strong, and growing, you are here.  


Monday, Valentine's Day, was your two month check up.  You went from being in the 8% for weight to the 24% big man! 

 You beat your sister a week early by sleeping through the night {11pm-7:30am} on your eight week birthday.  But after a few good nights sleep you figured that was enough because you have been waking for a feeding every night since you little stinker. 


You are just so adorable I could gaze at you for hours.  Sometimes I do just that.


Right now I think you look like Daddy, but have my coloring.  Your hair is still dark like mine.




 Your eyes are mostly brown with a smidge of blue in them.  
You have smiled at me and Daddy a few more times lately.  We love to see you connect with us more and more.  You are such a happy baby. 



You are more alert than your sister was at this age.  You are able to stay awake for a good while without getting fussy, but are also agreeable to napping.  



McClain, your footprints are all over our hearts! 

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly! I can't believe it's been two months! Time flies crazily fast!!! He's precious, Lil!! Such a little cutie patootie :)

    ReplyDelete